Our parent-teacher-student group is committed to the success of each student who attends our school. We host fundraisers that help support needed programs and equipment for our school. Together, we work on issues that directly affect each child at our school. We believe that the more involved parents and guardians are in their children’s education, the more successful those children will be. Get involved today!
Our Parent-Teacher-Student Association aims to:
- Support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children
- Assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect children
- Secure adequate laws for the protection of children
- Unite the efforts of teachers and parents to secure quality physical, mental, social, and spiritual education for every child
- Encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation
- Generate interest and cooperation of the parents, as well as the teachers, to ensure maximum progress of our students